Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Stylish Blogger Award!

Share |

Help Delectalicious! grow. If you like this post and find it useful please pass it along using your favorite social media service. Each time you share this post you help others discover Delectalicious! I hope you enjoy your time here today. Thank you for supporting this site! ~Shannon




Early this morning (2:00 AM) Mac had to go out and do his business.  I swear he goes out just to snoop around and make sure all is well outside in the middle of the night.  My own little security guard :-)!  Anyways, while I was waiting for him to come back in I sat down to see what was going on in the blog world.  Lo and behold I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Rhiannon@FromTheHeart.  What? An award?  Really??  Me Stylish?Really??? Couldn't be.  After picking myself up off of the floor I refocused my eyes and made sure I was reading the computer screen correctly.  You know, that computer screen is crazy bright at 2:00AM!  Yep, that's what she said......I gave you an award today.   I was in shock!  Complete shock! Thank you Rhiannon!


So the rules for the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

7 Things About Me......

1.  I have lived in 3 states.  Oklahoma, Georgia, and North Carolina.  Each location has greatly contributed to the person I am today.  I was kicking and screaming when we moved from Oklahoma but now I'm glad to have experienced a little bit of the big world.  I am especially thankful for the friends I have met along the way.

2.  My parents are the best.  We laugh at ourselves and our dysfunction often.  I'm an only child. On one hand I'm shy and conservative, and on the other hand a bit of a rebel and hardheaded.  A true Gemini.   I love with all my heart.  

3.  My husband absolutely spoils me.  We have been married 13 1/3 years.  We grew up in the same town and have known each other for 25 years.  Didn't date until we were in our mid 20's.  We sowed our wild oats first, LOL!  He's my best friend.

4.  I'm turning 40 in 2011.  What happened to my 20's and 30's?  I thought I would feel old and outdated at 40 but I don't.  40 schmorty!  Bring it on baby!  Life's just gettin' started!

5.  Our yellow lab Mac is our baby.  He's 10 but thinks he's 2.  There's nothing like the unconditional love of a dog.

6.  I have the best in-laws. Thank God!  I've heard horror stories about in-laws.  My mother-inlaw Carroll, and sisters-in-law Lisa and Denise are the warmest, most genuine, loving women.  I am blessed to have them in my life.

7. Sometimes I snort when I laugh.  How embarrassing!

Enough about me!!!

Drum rrrrroll please.  Here are the bloggers I would like to pass this along to:


When you have a minute stop by their blogs and say howdy!

Cheers,
Shannon


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon, how nice! You just made my day! This is my first blogger award. I enjoy your blog too. I will definitely check out these other blogs. Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving with that wonderful family you just shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Shannon for including me in your award. You made my day.

    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Shannon for giving me an award! How nice, and what a great way to start my day! (yeah, I'm starting my day at 10:30 am. So what? {tee hee})

    I'm a Gemini too! Aren't we a funny twin type breed?

    Thanks again! So nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Shannon, for giving me an award! This was a wonderful surprise! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! That was fun to read too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, thank you so much for my award! I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get over here and thank you. I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. Shop Giejo

    ReplyDelete