Monday, October 11, 2010

Spider Attack - Join Mac for a Pet Party!

Share |

Help Delectalicious! grow. If you like this post and find it useful please pass it along using your favorite social media service. Each time you share this post you help others discover Delectalicious! I hope you enjoy your time here today. Thank you for supporting this site! ~Shannon

Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words!


Look at the snout on that spider!


Mom's been to PetsMart again.......lucky me.


I absolutely deserve a treat Dad.  Do you see what I'm wearing?


Oh no here come the neighbors.  Where can I  hide?


Ok, I'm feeling it now.  Let's play ball.  This costume rocks!


Now we're talking. 


Do you blog about your pet?
Join Mac for an online Pet Party 
Monday through Friday every week!
  Leave your link here....

3 comments:

  1. haha this is awesome. I love pet costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww We used to have a yellow lab, she was the best!I think Mac deserves a bone for that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dog treats. I will try them this weekend. carroll

    ReplyDelete